Monday, November 21, 2011

Week 3 Assignment....

Part One:  Conceptual Contrast

This week I really tried to change up my point of view and because I most always shoot up close, I went the other way ;)  I love how this completely changed my perspective and I love the end result I got!



Part 2:  The Decisive Moment

I have to say this may be my favourite way to shoot now!  Waiting for the perfect moment....and getting the perfect shot!  Logan hates me bringing out the camera and usually just starts acting silly, but today I just waited and watched!  And this is what I got...

7 comments:

  1. I am the same as you, I get up close...sometimes to close. BUT I LOVE THE first picture. That is beautiful and really captures an emotion in the photograph. I will have to consider that class. Excellent work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them. Your pictures make me want to take this course!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for taking us along on your journey through these class exercises. It's so fun to see. I really hope I get to take this class in 2011! Great pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been loving the challenges lately - makes me get out of my comfort zone. I love the pulled back one - she looks so little in this big world :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love that first shot - love how she is framed by the trees and looking out into the distance! Your class sounds amazing. I'm enjoying reading about the exercises

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving the laughing shot...you should enter it at I heart faces! Glad you are enjoying your class. I'm jealous!

    ReplyDelete