Friday, November 18, 2011

Just Dance...

Music is such a huge part of my life and has been since before I can remember.  It was only natural, then, that is should be a huge part for my kids too!  Music of course, often leads to dancing, which my kids also love!  And they've got the moves, for sure!!

So you can imagine the excitement for them when they attended the school disco - 80's theme!  I only wish I could have dressed up too and joined in the fun!




5 comments:

  1. Hilarious! That is too too cute. Great outfits. Ahhh, the 80's! Fun times, I would have wanted to dress up too. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My goodness - how fun!!! They look so gorgeous, Kristy :) Especially Milly and her super cute new 'do... Hope they had a fab time!!! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun! I love them all, but the first and second are my favourites. I hope they had a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These make me smile!!!! Brings me back :) That first one - how she is posed - is so 80's! Hope they had fun - the pictures are great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So funny...loving the orange and yellow headband!

    ReplyDelete