Monday, November 14, 2011

Week 2 ...

Part One:  Point of View


This week I was going to use a different subject other than Amelia!  And actually some of my practice ones were with objects or the boys!  But when I took these, I loved them straight away and well, here she is again.  But really isn't she just the sweetest!  I was so happy to capture her doing something she adores - drawing!  Actually she would correct me - because Mummy it's not drawing its Sketching!  My bad!

This was my first shot, which I love because she has her little foot up at the back, however I'm thinking she maybe looks like she has a foot coming out of her head!  Perfect for my Mummy Goggles anyway!


I picked this next shot because I love the different perspective and I love how I can see what she is drawing and I can't wait to look back at this in 10 years ;)


And lastly, my favourite perspective!  I looooooove this capture!!!


Part Two : Less is More

Coming soon!

7 comments:

  1. I'm with you: that last one is my favorite, too. You framed it really nicely. Still loving your black & white conversions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great images! I really like the way the second picture captures what she is drawing. As moms, we can't save all the art but it's nice to have a few shots at different points in their life--what a great idea! Beautiful B&W!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love them all! Great composition, perspective, even the B&W conversion. The lighting in the last one is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it all. Your conversion adds up the drama. Favorite is the last image.. nice perspective going down and framing it with the chair. Bet this one will have a cheer on her wedding day slide pictures =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. love them all too! i actually cant pic a favorite. i love how you really changed up the point of view. i really love the second shot because like you-one can really see what she is drawing. the framing of the third shot is amazing! ;-) and..oh yes..she is the sweetest and i love it 'sketching!!!!'

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these! The last one is my favourite too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. great shots but omg your daughter is a little artist too : ) i love her drawing.

    ReplyDelete