The light in these is beautiful, Kristy! Especially the last two... so so cute :) I adore the third shot of them all running along together, such a sweet bunch!!! Sign me up for a lesson please! x
Beautiful pictures! You're so lucky to live near the ocean.
So fun! You got some really great shots. Love the light and action in the last one and the pure joy you see in all of them.
Oh how I wish I was near a beach - these are amazing!!! They are beautifully exposed! I love the action in them - fantastic!
The light in these is beautiful, Kristy! Especially the last two... so so cute :) I adore the third shot of them all running along together, such a sweet bunch!!! Sign me up for a lesson please! x
ReplyDeleteBeautiful pictures! You're so lucky to live near the ocean.
ReplyDeleteSo fun! You got some really great shots. Love the light and action in the last one and the pure joy you see in all of them.
ReplyDeleteOh how I wish I was near a beach - these are amazing!!! They are beautifully exposed! I love the action in them - fantastic!
ReplyDelete