Monday, November 7, 2011

Assignment...

My two oldest children had their dance concert this week, I got some great detail shots but not so great conflict shots!  So, anyway I loved the detail shots so much I wanted to include them!  They are mostly SOOC!  I am really not sure about my conflict shot and I may very well post another conflict shot later if I can!

DETAIL SHOTS




CONFLICT SHOT

Ok Brooke, I am really not sure if this is a great conflict shot!  This was Milly waiting to go on stage and she is visibly nervous!  I am not really 100% sure on the crop but I love the stolen moment!  It reminds me of how nervous she was but once she hit that stage she just couldn't stop smiling, she just glows!

13 comments:

  1. Love this! I was in dance for over 15 years, and loved every minute. Those detail shots brought back huge memories (especially becauase Tap is/was my favorite dance) and I could even feel those sequins again :) Happy Monday! - Carrie Nelson

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like a great class! I'd be interested to hear more about it. You have some lovely shots here. I love the one of her eyelashes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kristy!

    Those 'used' shoes can mean so much to a dancer! Love it! Your 3rd shot, of your daughter's eyes, almost feels like a conflict shot to me! It's almost as if she's 'centering herself' backstage ready to go on! Such a beautiful moment, Kristy! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kristy! I love the detail shots! The texture of the first, the composition of the shoes, and ooooh her stage make-up! It's like I'm there! I wish you would share one from the stage, I think it would be awesome to see! Great week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow! love your character detail shot. very nice detail on the eye lashes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great series and I agree, she looks very focused in the third photo and it makes a great conflict and detail shot!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The detail shots are incredible! Great, great job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome shots! I'd love to hear more about the class, too. Gave me some great ideas for my DD's dance recital in a few months.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What great shots! I love how you captured her nervousness; it really tells the story. I'd love to hear more about your class!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The detail shots are awesome! Her eyelashes are beautiful. And I can totally see her nervousness. Wonderful story told through images. I would love to take that class!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beyond sweet. What a beauty. I adore the detail shots too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great shots...I think you did a great job capturing all the details!

    ReplyDelete