When they came home, Tim played some backyard soccer with them - I still call it soccer by the way, I keep forgetting it should be Football now!! It was such a beautiful afternoon, although there was a storm brewing, again!
Amelia was still wearing her dance leotard and Logan was wearing, you guessed it, PJ's! Ethan didn't join in immediately because he was cranky at me for not letting him play the Wii! I believe his actual words were "I will not be playing Soccer, because its not the favourite game". Tim enjoyed a well deserved cold beer!
Sometimes this soccer gets a little rough and the kids have to change up their tactics!!!
Bless him, Ethan eventually joined in!! The only one of my children who will actually wear "normal" clothes!!!
And towards the end Logan was thinking it was great one minute...
And not so great the next ...
So we decided to call it a day!!
In other exciting news, Ethan has lost both front teeth!!! He has no idea why people keep saying all he wants for Christmas is his two front teeth!!!







LOVE that your daughter wears a leotard playing soccer! LOL! Cute pics :)
ReplyDeleteThese are so fun, Kristy! How cute is Ethan with his new smile - swoon! And sign Milly up for football asap please - girl can tackle!
ReplyDeleteI love that you take honest pictures and don't pressure your family to change for the camera!! This is what real life looks like!! Laughs one minute... tears the next... missing teeth... and leotards. Perfect!!
ReplyDeleteYou captured it all! Kids being kids, the ups and downs of playing and a fun family afternoon. I can see the personalities of each of your family members in your pictures. So much fun!
ReplyDeleteHow fun! What great memories of really PLAYING. These are just precious and he looks adorable with no front teeth! :-)
ReplyDelete