Friday, October 14, 2011

Play date...

Logan and I had set a date yesterday.  Tim took the other kids to school and Logan and I had a late shower and set up ready to play!  First we were to play dinosaurs, however, I was soon told that I was no longer allowed to be a T-Rex, because "only I can be the bad guy, Mummy"!  So I settled for the Stegasaurus, but alas, I was downgraded to a dinosaur shark quickly.  I am a terrible dinosaur, the game lasted all of 5 minutes!  Note to self - practise being a good dinosaur - whatever that might be!

Logan then decided to drag out the Mighty Beans!  I set up the race track and we were ready to go!  Rules are, Logan always gets to start first, Logan always gets first choice and Logan always gets to win!  I promise I am trying to teach him to lose gracefully, but I'm not sure 4 year olds have that skill yet!  He is super fun though and he has a great little sense of humour.  Note - we are still in the pyjama stage, although today he was actually matching for at least an hour :)

I'm so happy I have this little guy for another year at home yet before school!






1 comment:

  1. How nice that you got to have a date with your littlest man <3 I bet you'll make a mighty fine dinosaur next time too ;) And I looooove that PJ stage, too cute!

    ReplyDelete