Sometimes with work and school and dance classes and everything else in between, we don't have much time to slow down. We are coming into the busiest time of the year with dance concerts and school break up events and of course Christmas! After a particularly busy weekend we decided to take a drive to the beach. As soon as we could see the water, I took in the smell of that ocean! I was relaxed immediately! It was too cold and late to go swimming (and there was tons of seaweed too) so we just walked instead! Adventuring as the kids call it! We wrote our names in the sand and found shells. Logan threw some sand when he thought we weren't looking, Ethan played Transformers and Milly and I got to chat about the usual stuff in the life of a 9 year old girl! (P.S. I still don't like saying 9 year old) We were all happy and relaxed by the time we headed back to the car and ready for another week. We have booked our Christmas Holidays at a house on that beach and I cannot wait!!!












This looks like a fantastic remedy for a busy family. Love the shadow of the kids holding hands and the last pic of your daughter holding the seashell. Looks like the kids thoroughly enjoyed the outing!
ReplyDeleteThere are so many great ones - I love the shadows! I wish I lived near the beach - it looks so relaxing!
ReplyDeleteThis looks like such a beautiful, peaceful place. My favourites of this collection are the ones of your three kids and their shadows, and your daughter with the footprints. What a great end to the weekend!
ReplyDeleteI love these! I can't wait until my little one is old enough to frolic in the sand too!
ReplyDeleteOh, I kept changing my favourite as I scrolled down! Love so many of these, Kristy <3 Amelia holding the shell, the beautiful shadow play... All the kiddos on the log (boys being boyish and Milly looking to you) - perfection. They make me relaxed just looking at them x
ReplyDeleteAnother vote for the shadow pic!
ReplyDeleteThese are just absolutely incredible. I love the ocean too and get relaxed when I'm there. The sound and the smells - bliss! Wish we lived closer. I adore the last two shots. Precious!
ReplyDelete