Saturday, October 8, 2011

Party Day...

This morning Amelia finally had her Harry Potter party that she has been waiting for!  Costume, check!  Crazy Hermione hair, check!  Delicious party food, check!  6 giggling girls, check!  The cake was a winner and apart from the crazy hot weather everyone was happy!  Next time, pool party :)



6 comments:

  1. How cool! Birthday Cake + Birthday Girl = Awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That cake is amazing! And your daughter is just precious...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cannot even begin to tell you how awesome I find this. Your daughter is gorgeous and I LOVE Harry Potter. Cannot wait to do this with one of my kids. Awesome job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this....and what a great cake! I am finally, finally, finishing the last book!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amelia makes such a perfectly pretty Hermoine!!! The cake is amazing, looks like a fabulous party x

    ReplyDelete