Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Almost time....

I am lucky enough to count my sisters as some of my best friends.  They are always there for the good and the bad.  Always.  Growing up we were not always so close but now I could not live without them.

Rebecca and I share a lot of the same interests, we both think being a mama is the best thing in the world and we both get ridiculously excited about Christmas.  She is almost due to have baby girl #2, and I am ridiculously excited about that as well.  I am lucky enough that she wanted me to take some pics of her to capture this time.  I have enjoyed it so much, but my practice time is almost over.

I already know she is a wonderful mother and I can't wait for her to have another girl to spoil!

This is her pregnancy journey so far:  Isn't she stunningly gorgeous!!!!

First shoot:





And the next one:






And the most recent one:






8 comments:

  1. These are fabulous! She is a gorgeous mama...

    Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning! She carries beautifully. Great Job! And congrats to her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these Kristy, and you're right - she's all belly!! I get ridiculously excited about Christmas too... It's the best!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing!!!! I love them all! She is one hot momma! Photo's are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are great pics, Kristy. Nice job! Your sister must be so pleased to have these. I can't wait to see your pictures of your sweet niece upon her arrival!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful images of a beautiful mama!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing pics...seriously beautiful. And I love the post processing. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are so great. If I was your sister, I'd be so proud to have these!

    ReplyDelete