Monday, September 26, 2011

Amelia Jean...

Next week Amelia will be 9 years old.  She is one amazing little girl.  I have never met anyone like her, she is incredibly special to me.  

She has gone from this...


To this...





I hope she always knows how special she is and how much we love her <3



3 comments:

  1. Look at her rocking those curls <3 Such a pretty girl... Love your comp in this series too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is soo cute! They grow up far too fast! Love her expressions. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww... I am already wishing I could turn back the clock and my baby is only five! I can't stand seeing her become so big so quickly, but at the same time it is fun to watch her personality blossom. Love Amelia's silly faces... these pictures are really lovely. Those catchlights in her eyes!! Swoon! <3

    ReplyDelete