Thursday, September 22, 2011

My guy...

I have this man in my life.  He is amazing.  He's a real catch.  Recently we celebrated our 11 year anniversary.  I am telling you, this guy puts up with a lot.

We met when I was only 15 and we became friends almost straight away.  We got off to a rough start but I'm so glad he didn't give up on me.  Not ever.  Not once.

He is understanding, patient, funny as hell, caring, and a wonderful father.  He is supportive of anything I want to do and is always the first to build me up when I'm feeling down.  We have had our fair share of ups and downs but he has always been there.  Always.  He takes the time to read my blog, to look at my photos and will sometimes even laugh at my lame jokes!  Sometimes.  He makes time so I can get my hair done (well he sees me first thing in the morning - he sees it as a necessity) and encourages me to make time for myself.

He works so hard all the time and rarely asks for anything in return.  On top of that he helps me with the housework and does more than his fair share of taking care of the kids.

So Tim, thanks for everything.  You bring out the best in me and my life would not be the same without you in it.  Thanks for believing in me when others didn't, thanks for understanding when others didn't and thanks for loving me even though I didn't always deserve it.

No comments:

Post a Comment