Just beatiful! The self portrait is a keeper, even with the remote -- anyone else would just think you're playing a game of checkers with your daughter. Has anyone ever told you your daughter is your mini-me? <3<3
So beautiful! I bet you could crop that remote out if it's really bothering you...although honestly I probably wouldn't have even noticed it if u hadn't mentioned it! I'm sure your daughter will treasure this pic in the years to come.
Oh I love both of these, Kristy <3 The first one, for your fabulous framing and amazing vision... And the second, what's not to love? You and Miss A are both cute as a button!
Just beatiful! The self portrait is a keeper, even with the remote -- anyone else would just think you're playing a game of checkers with your daughter. Has anyone ever told you your daughter is your mini-me? <3<3
ReplyDeleteSo beautiful! I bet you could crop that remote out if it's really bothering you...although honestly I probably wouldn't have even noticed it if u hadn't mentioned it! I'm sure your daughter will treasure this pic in the years to come.
ReplyDeleteI didn't even notice the remote :) It's a beautiful self portrait - and the first one is amazing!!!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous!
ReplyDeleteThat first picture is amazing, and I love your selfie!
ReplyDeleteOh I love both of these, Kristy <3 The first one, for your fabulous framing and amazing vision... And the second, what's not to love? You and Miss A are both cute as a button!
ReplyDelete